Friday, February 6, 2009

Do not touch!!!


Yes, Jesse likes to eat Levi's 'nose'. It's a filter for his airway. It also humidifies his air, since it doesn't pass through his real nose. It's important for it not to be too wet and it really needs to stay in his trachea...


Because there is a foriegn object in Levi's lungs, his body will constantly try to 'push' it out. We need to suction Levi pretty often. It's very important for the suction catheter to be very, very clean... yes, Levi has it in his mouth.



Daddy made a gate!


What can I say? He likes to type.



I got kinda scared when I couldn't find Levi, but I could hear him...



1 comment:

Rise & Shine said...

I'm not laughing at you; I'm laughing with you. I'm just so happy to not be the only one with boys now. We'll keep each other in daily prayer!