Monday, November 4, 2013

Pictures from almost a year ago...

 Last year, we got to spend time with both of my grandmothers, it is always such a special time, I don't take it for granted and I savor the sweetness of it for a long time...
 This is the boys with my cousin's daughter Dariana. Her older brother, now in heaven was born with a heart condition. His life brought so much joy and love, can't wait to see him again!
 For their 5th birthday they wanted to be superhero's!
This little boy is David. His mom, aunts and uncles lived with us in the children's home for many, many years. I hadn't seen the girls since they left about 6 years ago. The boys realized that David does not know Jesus and doesn't follow God... it was very sad for them and for us. We pray that God will remind them of His goodness and unconditional LOVE...

No comments: